Pages

On any given day you are most likely to find us communing with the gnomes and the fairies Under The Old Oak Tree

Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's been a while...

It's been a While but my Adventures of a Stay at Home Mommy blog is back up and I am eady to get back to blogging. I've missed it. Right now a lot of my time and energy is going to my knitting felting venture Under The Old Oak Tree.

DS is now 10 months old. It seems hard to believe. He has three teeth as of today and is very close to walking. I am also busy preparing for his upcoming birthday. My goal is to give him some really lovely homemade gifts including cars such as the ones I have on Under The Old Oak Tree.

There are a few things I would like to talk about in the coming weeks including the reasons we make choices to limit ds to natural toys and some of our recent kitchen adventures (such as sourdough bread).

This is all I have time for today, but I wanted to at least get back in the habit of writing a bit here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover