Pages

On any given day you are most likely to find us communing with the gnomes and the fairies Under The Old Oak Tree

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Simple Joy - My Rosebud

This week the simple joy I am focusing on is watching my darling Rosebud as she grows and changes and hits milestones.  We've been under the weather this week and I kept Toadstool home from school for two days.  It's given us a little extra time at home as we recuperate .  Today we used some of that time for a little extra tummy time and to practice a bit with the camera.

Toadstool and I delighted in watching Rosebud as she surprised us by rolling over for the first time!   I was lucky enough to capture photos of her first roll .She happily repeated this new skill over and over.





What Simple Joys have you enjoyed this week?

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Please leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover